So you’re ready to mint some RagTags? Awesome!
If you’re new to this whole thing let’s walk through all of the necessary steps.
First, it’s important to understand that with crypto there are a number of different blockchains. Each blockchain is represented by a token (coin). Think of it like different currencies, but in this case they are cryptocurrencies.
Boopieverse: RagTags are on the Solana Blockchain so to purchase them you’ll need some Solana. So that’s what we’re going to take care of.
1. Download a Solana Wallet
- We recommend using a desktop wallet, such as Phantom: https://phantom.app/
- Phantom supports Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Brave
- Once you have added it to your browser, you can create a new wallet (make sure to securely save your seed phrase!)
2. Deposit SOL to Your Wallet
- Purchase SOL on an exchange such as FTX, Binance, Coinbase, or Kucoin. Full list: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solana/markets/
- Open your Phantom wallet, click ‘Receive’
- Click ‘Send from wallet or exchange’ to get your wallet address
- Withdraw SOL tokens from your exchange to this address (make sure you have SOL network selected!)
- After a few minutes, you will have received your SOL.
3. Get Your RagTag
- Open our RagTag minting page.
- Connect your wallet (you’ll see a ‘Connect’ button) and approve the connection
- Click the Mint button
- Approve the transaction and your RagTag should appear in your wallet within a few seconds.
You’ll only be able to mint Cacan, Deng, and Eridani with SOL. Aenar and Bandi can only be minted with the special $BOOP token.